My Dialogue
advertisement
By :
azidah_istiqomah
Session
A
A : Alhamdulillah Math’s examination have done
D : Yes…Alhamdulillah but im not sure with the result of it
A ; That’s right, especially the last number
D ; How if we are consultating with Miss Riris ??
A ; That’s good idea
D : Ok,,,I will go to the staff room
A : Good luck friend
Session
B
D ; Assalamualaikum,,,
A ; Wa’alikumsalam wr wb,,,Can I help you ?
D ; I want to consultation how to control Math’s score.
Do you have free
time now Miss?
A ; I’m free now. Why ? Do you have any problems to
understanding Math
D ; Yes, I do. Actually I studied diligently
A ; Try,,,you looking for the information about a good
Guidance Learning
D ; Can you give additional lesson ?
A ; Sorry…I can’t
D ; Ok,,,thanks Miss for the information. I will find
information about Guidance Learning tomorrow
A ; Fighting,,,Don’t give up !!
Session
C
D ; Casual,,,I meet with you in here
A ; What’s wrong?
D ; Can you sit down for a minute ?
A ; Yes, I can’t
D ; I want to talk about Guidance Learning
A ; Why ?
D ; Miss…I have done browsing information about Guidance
Learning just now. But nothings are suitable
and interest.Do you know about a good Guidance Learning in Jogja ?
A ; Oh yeah,,there is one. My friend also teach in there.
Beside it, you had teach general iformation later, you also gived understand
about spiritualist. But I don’t know surely about time of learning.
D ; Oh,, so there are the others Miss ?
A ; That’s I know,,,in there also thare are distribution of
schoolarship abroad
D ; It was certainly expensive Miss, isn’t ?
A ; No, it wasn’t. usually there is a discount the end of
year. For more details you come alone there.
I will send the
complete address to you
D ; Ok Miss…thanks for the information
A ; You’re welcome. Keep fighting !
D ; Sure Miss
Session
D
The place likely good, comfortable, and of course it is
broad
D ; Excuse me,
A ; Can I help you,?
D ; I want to ask about Guidance Learning in here. Can you
tell me about it?
A ; Yes of course! Please follow me
D ; Ok…thank you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar